My personal data

During your affiliation at Monizze, you had to provide some personal data related to the management of your business. But as time goes on, those may change. What should you do in this case?


What should I do when my bank account number or address has changed?

If your bank account number has changed since your affiliation, send us this form by email

If your address has changed, send us an e-mail with the following information:

  • The name of your business
  • The company number or client number which is on your accounting summary
  • Your previous address
  • Your new address


What should I do when I stop my professional activity?

If you have to stop your activity for any reason, please let EPS know as soon as possible. You can also send us an e-mail to


What should I do when I take over a business that already accepts the Monizze card?

In this case, if you also want to become affiliated to Monizze, you will still have to submit an application for affiliation. For this, you can fill in the form available on the address or download the affiliation contract in our Document Center and send it back, duly done, at


You cannot find an answer to your question about the management of your personal data as a merchant? Contact us.