Tu recherches un nouveau challenge professionnel ? Tu aimerais rejoindre une équipe de passionnés ? Bienvenue !
Nous recherchons des personnes qui ont l’envie d’innover, de s’engager et de partager leurs expertises !
Découvre qui tu peux devenir au sein de Monizze :
Your main assignment is to understand business requirements in order to develop applications in PHP and to help your direct colleagues with their own developments. As a junior profile we’ll help you grow in you competencies and knowledge
- You work in a team with other software developers and check your colleagues coding. This will help improving your skills.
- You build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
You ensure that all project work is reviewed and meets quality & accuracy requirements
- Think outside the box!
- You are in charge of optimizing application for maximum speed and scalability by ensuring they are maintained and documented
- You demonstrate at least 2 years of PHP application. Experience in the banking industry is a plus
- Knowledge of HTML5 and CSSS
- Experience with Laravel and/or Vue.js is an advantage
- Fluent in French or Dutch, you also have a goodcommand of English
- With a self-starter mentality, you also prove good communication skills
- Organized and paying attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment and to work independently while focusing on project details, timely delivery, and system quality.
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- You are street wise and you enjoy a dynamic, challenging work environment
- Can do mentality and apprehensive of the learning curve
The values shared by Monizze which should be important for you as well are excellence, commitment and mutual-aid.
Monizze est perpétuellement à la recherche de stagiaires et/ou étudiants pendant l’année et les vacances scolaires pour renforcer ses départements sales, marketing, IT (développement PHP) et support.
Tu souhaites rejoindre l’équipe Monizze mais aucune offre ne correspond à tes attentes ?
Dépose ta candidature spontanée !