My Monizze card
Do you, as an employee, benefit of electronic Meal, Eco, Gift or Consumption Vouchers of Monizze? Here you will find all the answer to your queries over the use of your Monizze-card.
If you have the Activ’ benefit, you will not receive a Monizze card. You have access to your benefit via the Activ’ online platform. On this platform you can directly book and pay for your sports, cultural and leisure activities.
At which address is my Monizze card sent?
After order, your card is sent to the mailing address of your company, except in case of specific request from your employer. The card is delivered within ten working days.
How can I activate it?
To activate your card, you have two options:
- By text message: send the activation code in the mail accompanying your card to 8844.
- On your personal space « myMonizze »: go to mymonizze.be and click on « Activate the card ». You can then fill in the requested fields. After that, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with your password. This one will allow you to connect you to your personal space.
How is the card reloaded?
We take care of recharging your card upon receipt of the order made by your employer. You receive then by e-mail (by adding your e-mail address in your personal space myMonizze) and/or by text message (according to the choice of your employer), a confirmation that your vouchers are paid into your card.
For any information regarding the value or the number of vouchers granted, do not hesitate to refer to your employer.
How can I block my card in case of loss or theft?
Your Monizze card is lost or stolen? You can immediately block it in different ways:
- Via the mobile application (available on iOS and Android)
- Via your personal space, by clicking on « Block card »
- By phone on +32 (0)78 05 33 77 (from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm)
- By phone through Card Stop on +32 (0)78 170 170 (24/7)
Your employer can also block it himself via his Client Area.
What should I do if my card is damaged, defective or refused?
If your card is damaged, defective or refused, send it by post to our address: Avenue R. Vandendriesschelaan, 18 1150 Brussels. After several tests, we will order a new one if necessary.
You do not find an answer to your question about your Monizze card? Contact us.