Choose the topic you have questions about:
Where can I pay with Monizze eco-vouchers?
Where can I pay with my Monizze meal, eco and gift vouchers?
There are 2 ways to spend your meal, eco and gift vouchers:
- In a shop, with your Monizze card: there are more than 30,000 shops in Belgium accepting the Monizze card. => add link network new website
- Online, via your MyMonizze account: => add link network new website
- Via Dealzz, our online benefits platform => add link Dealzz
How can I request a new password?
Have you forgotten your password? Then click on “Forgot password” when you want to log in to your MyMonizze account or in the application and choose one of the options below to set a new password:
- Via your card number
- Via your e-mail address
- Via your mobile phone number
You will receive your new password via email or SMS.
What can I buy with eco-vouchers?
Eco-vouchers can only be used to purchase ecological products or services. The National Labour Council (NAR) draws up the list of products and services that can be bought with eco-vouchers.
Monizze eco-vouchers are accepted in a large network of large chains, as well as in local shops. In addition, you can also use the eco-voucher to pay online for purchases at various online shops.
Discover our offline network here.
Discover our online network here.
How can I block my Monizze card in case of loss or theft?
Has your Monizze card been lost or stolen? There are several ways to block it immediately:
- Via the mobile app under “My Cards”
- Via MyMonizze on the homepage via “Block card”
- Through our customer service via the number +32 (0)78 05 33 77 (Monday to Saturday between 9am and 6pm). Don’t forget to have your national registration number ready when you contact us.
- By phone by calling Card Stop on +32 (0)78 170 170 (24/7).
Your employer can also block your card himself via his own customer area.