What should I do if my card is lost/stolen/expired and I no longer work for the company that provided me with a card?
You should contact your former employer and ask them to order a new card.
What should I do if my Monizze card is about to expire?
If the expiry date of your Monizze card is approaching, a new card will automatically be ordered by your employer to replace it.
Has the card already expired and you have not yet received a new card? Contact your employer to ask if they have received the card.
Once you receive and activate the new card, your remaining balance is immediately available on your new card. There is no need to block the old card.
What should I do if my Monizze card no longer works?
Is your card no longer working or is your transaction being declined? Then first check:
- If your card is activated (via the MyMonizze home page or via “My cards” in the Monizze application)
- If your card is still valid (check the expiry date on your card)
- If you still have an available balance
- If the merchant where your transaction is declined accepts the product available on your card
Have you checked all these things and your Monizze card is still declined at several merchants? If so, send your card by post to our address: Roger Vandendriesschelaan 18, 1150 Sint-Pieters-Woluwe. Your card will be tested and if necessary, a new card will be sent within 10 working days.
How can I block my Monizze card in case of loss or theft?
Has your Monizze card been lost or stolen? There are several ways to block it immediately:
- Via the mobile app under “My Cards”
- Via MyMonizze on the homepage via “Block card”
- Through our customer service via the number +32 (0)78 05 33 77 (Monday to Saturday between 9am and 6pm). Don’t forget to have your national registration number ready when you contact us.
- By phone by calling Card Stop on +32 (0)78 170 170 (24/7).
Your employer can also block your card himself via his own customer area.
How is my Monizze card charged?
Your Monizze card is charged after we receive an order from your employer.
As soon as cheques are charged to your Monizze account, you will receive a confirmation via email (if your email address is added in your MyMonizze account) and/or SMS (depending on your employer’s choice).
Do you have questions about the number of vouchers awarded or the value of the vouchers you receive? If so, do not hesitate to contact your employer.
How can I activate my Monizze card?
You can activate your Monizze card in 3 ways:
- Activation via the mobile app: download the Monizze app and click on “I activate my card”. Fill in the requested fields. You will receive an e-mail with a link to set your password. You can now login with your e-mail address and new password.
- Activation via “MyMonizze”: surf to mymonizze.be and click on “Activate your card online”. Fill in the requested fields. You will receive an e-mail with a link to set your password. You can now login with your e-mail address and new password.
- Activation via SMS: send the activation code mentioned in the accompanying letter to the 8844. You will then receive an activation confirmation via SMS and a password to log in to your Monizze account.
Do you already have a Monizze-account? You can activate your new card via the mobile app:
- Go to the Hub and click on “Cards”
- Click on “Activate my card”
- Fill in your card number and e-mail address
- Confirm your card activation via the e-mail you’ll receive
To which address will my Monizze card be sent?
Monizze cards are sent to the employer’s postal address by default, unless your employer explicitly requests a different delivery method. The card will be delivered within 10 working days.
I have blocked my Monizze card. When will I receive my new Monizze card?
After your Monizze card has been blocked, you will receive your card within 10 working days.
Once you receive and activate your new card, your remaining balance is immediately available on your new card.
When will I receive my Monizze card?
Your Monizze card is ordered by your employer. You do not have to do anything yourself. After we have received your employer’s order, you will receive your card within 10 working days.
Did you block your card? Or has it expired? A new card is automatically ordered.
Can't find the answer to your question?
Contact our experts